387 Clifford Road
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Used 2018 Heartland North Trail 26DBSS King
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 26DBSS highlights:
- Single Slide Out
- Double Bunk Beds
- Outside Kitchen
- Rear Bathroom
Get ready to make plenty of memories with your family when you choose to camp with this single slide out 26DBSS North Trail travel trailer! Setting up camp is a breeze. Inside this model you will enjoy visiting with your family and friends at the sofa or dinette. Your kids can even bring along a friend or two since there are double bunk beds in the rear. Across from the bunks is the rear bathroom which features everything you need to get ready for your day of fun! Outside there is a convenient outdoor kitchen so now the hardest decision you will have to make is where are you going to prepare you meals - inside or outside.
For a lightweight travel trailer that is not lacking on features you will want a North Trail by Heartland. Along the exterior there is a heated and enclosed underbelly which allows you to camp in all types of weather! You will also find a one piece rubber roof plus nitro filled radial tires. Inside enjoy the extra space with the curvilinear roof, LED lights, and the Beauflor flooring. The NT Kitchen Package includes upgraded brushed nickel hardware, a large kitchen window, a pull out spray faucet and more. The Lightweight Strength Package has block foam brick insulation, HD leaf spring suspension, and a Weather Guard thermal protection, plus more!
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||660 lbs|
|Gross Weight||8600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6395 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||5152 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||52 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Tire Size||ST225/75 R15E|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||Opt. LR LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||14' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.